Echo the enchanting style of Audrey Hepburn in the Calle Summer Cloche! Your kit includes a crochet pattern and two types of Schachenmayr yarn to complete this classic, calla lily-inspired hat. Whip up this vintage-inspired accessory with four sumptuous skeins of Boston Sun (3) and Sun City (1) yarn, and evoke effortless beauty whenever you put it on!
Kalurah Hudson is a self taught pattern designer and mom of three children. (6, 8 and 10). Her design style reads romantic and at times vintage and whimsical.
start sizing details
Sizing / Finished Measurements
start yarn / fabric details
Supplies - Schachenmayr Boston Sun and Sun City
- Yarn Included: 3 skeins of Schachenmayr Boston Sun Eggshell and 1 skein of Schachenmayr Sun City Chartreuse
- Fiber Content: 50% Cotton, 50% Acrylic
- Yardage: 100g / 109yds, 50g / 106 yds
- Yarn Weight: #5-Bulky., #4-Worsted
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold - Lay Flat to Dry
- Other Supplies Needed:
start pattern details
Pattern - Calla Summer Cloche
- Difficulty: Beginner-Intermediate
- Basic Skills Necessary:
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.