Mittens aren't just for winter anymore! These Brooklyn Mitts are perfect for weathering those spring showers or chilly evenings. Great for intermediate knitters that are familiar with DPNs and the 3 needle join, these mitts work up quickly. Using just 2 skeins of Cascade 220 Superwash Sport, this project is budget friendly and makes a perfect gift!
Cascade Yarns is the Seattle-based company behind legendary products like Cascade 220.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- One size fits all
- Finished Measurements: 7 ½ inches tall x 2 ½ inches middle circumference
Cascade 220 Superwash Sport Yarn
- 1 skein in Summer Sky Heather and 1 skein in Silver Grey
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 50 g/ 136.7 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 5.5-6 stitches = 1 inch
- Knitting Weight: 3-DK
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cool and tumble dry low
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- 2 sets US 4 (3.5 mm) double pointed needles
- 1 set US 3 (3.25 mm) double pointed needles
- Stitch markers
- A large-eyed blunt needle
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
- Designed By: Pam Powers
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, Purl, Knit in the round on double pointed needles
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase