Join expert instructor Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark as she provides tips for creating your own colorful patterns. Learn how to design and carry your yarn as you knit these mitts.
CLICK HERE for a preview or to enroll in Brioche Knitting Made Easy with Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark.
Cascade Yarns is the Seattle-based company behind legendary products like Cascade 220.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Size: One size fits most
- Finished Measurements: Approximately 7 inches circumference, 9 inches in length
Included in kit:
- Cascade Venezia Worsted Yarn
- 1 skein in Ginger
- Fiber Content: 70% Merino Wool, 30% Silk
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g/ 218 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 22 stitches and 24 rows = 4 inches
- Knitting Weight: 4-Worsted
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 3 (3.25 mm) and US 5 (3.75 mm) double pointed needles
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Locking stitch markers
Pattern - Brioche Knitting Made Easy Fingerless Mitts
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase
Please note, the pattern for this project is only included with purchase of Brioche Knitting Made Easy with Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark.