Join expert instructor Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark as she provides tips for creating your own colorful patterns. Learn how to design and carry your yarn as you knit these mitts.
CLICK HERE for a preview or to enroll in Brioche Knitting Made Easy with Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark.
Brioche Knitting Made Easy Fingerless Mitts Kit
Please Note: The pattern for this course kit is only available with the purchase of Brioche Knitting Made Easy with Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark. For more information on Brioche Knitting Made Easy CLICK HERE.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Size: One size fits most
- Finished Measurements: Approximately 7 inches circumference, 9 inches in length
Cascade Venezia Worsted Yarn
- 1 skein in Ginger
- Fiber Content: 70% Merino Wool, 30% Silk
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g/ 218 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 22 stitches and 24 rows = 4 inches
- Knitting Weight: 4-Worsted
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 3 (3.25 mm) and US 5 (3.75 mm) double pointed needles
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Locking stitch markers
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Please note, the pattern for this project is only included with purchase of the Brioche Knitting Made Easy with Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark. CLICK HERE for a preview or to enroll.