This user-favorite is now being offered for a limited time in light and summery Blue Sky Alpacas Worsted Cotton!
Turn heads with the Bow Tie Ascot designed by Pam Powers! This clever ascot style scarf is knit in one piece in garter stitch bordered with reversible cable edges. Now offered in a limited edition kit with Blue Sky Alpacas Worsted Cotton, you'll love this light and summery accessory! Pair it with a cropped sweater and skater skirt or your favorite vintage blazer to make a bold statement.
Blue Sky Alpacas
start sizing details
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Size: One size
- Finished Measurements: 6½" (16.5 cm) wide x 30" (76 cm) long (with bow constructed
start yarn / fabric details
Included in kit:
- Yarn name
- 2 skeins of your color choice (model garment shown in Shell)
- Fiber Content: 100% Organically Grown Cotton
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g/ 150 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 18 stitches and 36 rows = 4 inches in garter stitch (blocked)
- Knitting Weight: 4-Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash, dry flat
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 8 (3.75 mm) straight or circular knitting needles (needle size is smaller than recommended on the ball band in order to achieve a firmer fabric for the bow. Please note gauge).
- Cable needle
- One large-eyed blunt needle
start pattern details
Pattern - Bow Tie Ascot- Limited Edition!
- Designed By: Pam Powers
- Difficulty: Adventurous Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase