Designed by French General for Moda, Le Bouquet Francais is a lovely homage to St. Antonin, one of the oldest "flower villages" in France. A delightfully diverse range of florals decorate this collection, from ornate sprays to the most delicate of ditsy prints. A charming color palette of red, ivory, blue and yellow make these fabrics perfect for a subdued, elegant quilt. With all of the fabric needed for the beautiful quilt top included in this kit, you can get started on this timeless piece today!
Moda has been in the quilting industry since 1975 and is constantly striving to bring you the latest in fabric, notions and home products. Working with independent designers and their in-house design staff, Moda delivers some of the hottest fabrics.
start sizing details
## Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Finished Measurements: 87" x 87"
start yarn / fabric details
## Supplies - Moda Le Bouquet Francais designed by French General
- Fabric Included:
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Care Instructions: Machine wash and dry
- Other Supplies Needed:
start pattern details
## Pattern - Bouquet Quilt
- Designed By: French General
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.