The perfect accessory for any time of year, the Botany Kerchief features a simple pattern made from deceptively easy increases and decreases that give the cabled border a leafy look. Made from just two skeins of luxurious Manos Maxima, you'll love how quickly this beautiful project knits up!
Manos Del Uruguay
Manos del Uruguay is a non-profit social organization founded in 1968 that employs women artisans in rural areas of Uruguay. The mission of Manos del Uruguay is poverty eradication through sustainable economic development that allows artisans to improve the quality of their handicrafts and through this training continue to develop.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Finished Measurements: 51" wingspan, 19.5" depth
Manos Del Uruguay - Maxima Yarn
- 2 skeins of your color choice (model garment shown in Larkspur)
- Fiber Content: 100% extrafine merino wool
- Weight / Yardage: approx. 219 yds / 200 mts per 3.5 oz / 100 g
- Knitting Weight: #4-Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water. Dry flat.
Other Supplies Needed:
- US 8 needles
- Stitch marker
- Tapestry needle
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
- Designed By: Jocelyn J. Tunney
- Difficulty: Easy+
- Basic Skills Needed: knit, purl, short rows, decrease, yarn over, reading a chart
- Gauge: 17 sts and 24 rows = 4"/10cm over St st
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.