The perfect accessory for any time of year, the Botany Kerchief features a simple pattern made from deceptively easy increases and decreases that give the cabled border a leafy look. Made from just two skeins of luxurious Manos Maxima, you'll love how quickly this beautiful project knits up!
Manos Del Uruguay
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Finished Measurements: 51" wingspan, 19.5" depth
Supplies - Manos Del Uruguay - Maxima Yarn
- Yarn Included: 2 hanks of your color choice (model garment shown in Larkspur)
- Fiber Content: 100% extrafine merino wool
- Weight / Yardage: approx. 219 yds / 200 mts per 3.5 oz / 100 g
- Knitting Weight: #4-Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water. Dry flat.
- Other Supplies Needed:
- US 8 needles
- Stitch marker
- Tapestry needle
Pattern - Botany Kerchief
- Designed By: Jocelyn J. Tunney
- Difficulty: Easy+
- Basic Skills Needed: knit, purl, short rows, decrease, yarn over, reading a chart
- Gauge: 17 sts and 24 rows = 4"/10cm over St st
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.