Create a vibrant sampler quilt with this 2014 Block of the Month kit! Join quilting instructors Amy Walsh and Janine Burke, and say goodbye to color confusion!
In the 2014 Block of the Month class, you'll start with color theory basics, before discovering accessible techniques for combining colors. Create a soothing, low-contrast look with analogous colors, or an energetic, high-contrast effect using complementary colors. Add emotion to your designs with warm and cool colors, make your piecing pop with hexadic color schemes, and create mellow or powerful contrast with value. Along the way, this kit will help you make six different blocks that become a vivid, modern quilt.
Full quilting kit details
Craftsy Block of the Month 2014: Quilt Top Kit
- Collection: Michael Miller Batiks
- Includes: 26 pieces for a total of 10 yds of fabric for block construction and binding
- Additional 5 ½ yds of backing required
- Designed by: Michael Miller Fabrics
- 100% Cotton Fabric
- Finished Measurements: 60" x 90"
- Enroll in the 2014 Block of the Month: Craftsy Color Theory Course for FREE to gain access to the pattern and master color theory!