Create an ethereal shawl as soft as a cloud with the Blue Angel Shawl Kit! You'll receive a pattern and Cloudborn Merino Superwash Sock Twist yarn, the perfect match for lacy stitches. Adorn yourself with this stunning accessory in your choice of hues, and let your style take flight!
Cloudborn Fibers is wooly passionate about spinning luxurious yarns you'll want to use every day — and wear just as often. That's why they skip any shortcuts, sourcing only the finest natural fibers and spinning in the world's best mills. At the end of the day, the folks at Cloudborn believe that the road to happiness lies in creativity, a little "me" time and a whole lot of yarn. You can be sure you'll find the proof of that in every skein.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Finished Measurements: 71" x 20" (180 cm x 51 cm)
Cloudborn Merino Superwash Sock Twist Yarn
- 1 skein in the color of your choice. Model shown in Caribbean.
- Fiber Content: 80% Superwash Merino Wool, 20% Polymide
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g / 467 yds
- Knitting Weight: #1-Fingering
- Care Instructions: Machine wash gentle or hand wash. Lay flat to dry.
- Made in Peru
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 5 (3.5 mm) 24" circular needle
- US 7 (4.5 mm) needle for binding off (this needle can be DPN, straight, or circular)
- Darning needle
- 4 stitch markers
- Blocking supplies (blocking wires or t-pins and a flat surface)
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Blue Angel Shawl
- Designed By: Stefanie Japel
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase
- Basic knitting skills
- Pattern is both written and charted