Create an ethereal shawl as soft as a cloud with the Blue Angel Shawl Kit! You'll receive a pattern and one skein of superbly soft Cascade Heritage, the perfect match for lacy stitches. Adorn yourself with this stunning accessory in your choice of hues, and let your style take flight!
Cascade Yarns is the Seattle-based company behind legendary products like Cascade 220.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Finished Measurements: 71 inches x 20 inches (180 cm x 51 cm)
Cascade Heritage Yarn
- 1 hank of your color choice (model garment shown in Como Blue)
- Fiber Content: 75% Superwash Merino Wool, 25% Nylon
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g/ 437 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 7-8 stitches = 1 inch
- Knitting Weight: 1-Fingering
- Care Instructions: Machine wash warm and tumble dry cool
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 5 (3.5 mm) 24" circular needle
- US 7 (4.5 mm) needle for binding off (this needle can be DPN, straight, or circular)
- Darning needle
- 4 stitch markers
- Blocking supplies (blocking wires or t-pins and a flat surface)
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Blue Angel Shawl
- Designed By: Stefanie Japel
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, Purl, Pattern reading
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase