The soft and sophisticated Biltmore Vest is the perfect unique piece to keep you cozy this holiday season. Worked up in Takhi Stacy Charles' Kismet yarn, it features double-knitting in two rich hues, creating an almost quilted effect. The light-weight, airy texture and amazing yardage of this fluffy alpaca blend are ideal for knitting up this stunning piece, sure to turn heads.
Delve into the possibilities of double-knitting with this stylish reversible vest knit in two shades of alpaca-blend Kismet.
start sizing details
## Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: Small (Medium, Large, XL, 2X, 3X)
- Finished Measurements:
start yarn / fabric details
## Supplies - Tahki Yarns Kismet Yarn
- Yarn Included: 2 (3, 3, 3, 4, 4) balls of Tahki Yarns Kismet in wine color, and 2 (2, 2, 3, 3, 3) balls of Tahki Yarns Kismet in smoke color
- Fiber Content: 54% Alpaca, 46% Nylon
- Weight / Yardage: 50g / 250 yds per ball
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Other Supplies Needed:
start pattern details
## Pattern - Biltmore Double Knit Vest
- Designed By: Candice E. Powell
- Difficulty: Expert
- Basic Skills Needed: Double knitting, grafting, three-needle bind-off, double knit bind-off
- Gauge: 16 sts and 20 rows = 4" (10cm) in dashed double knit pattern
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.