Don't wait to find the perfect summer cardigan—it's right here! The luxurious Robin Cardigan is lightweight and soft, made from Tahki Yarns Mimosa, a cotton, silk and cashmere blend. You'll love the shape and drape of this cardigan!
Diane Friedman founded Tahki Yarns in 1968, when she discovered a mill in County Donegal Ireland that was spinning lovely wool tweed weaving yarns for hand-loomed fabrics. Today Tahki Yarns is known for high-quality and affordable yarns, with a pattern line inspired by American sportswear.
start sizing details
## Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: Small (Medium, Large, XL, 2X, 3X)
start yarn / fabric details
## Supplies - Tahki Yarns Mimosa
Yarn Included: 9 (10, 11, 12, 13, 14) skeins Tahki Yarns Mimosa
Fiber Content: 50% cotton, 40%
silk, 10% cashmere
- Weight / Yardage: 50 g / 127 yds per skein
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Other Supplies Needed:
start pattern details
## Pattern - Robin Cardigan
- Designed By: Shaina Bilow
- Difficulty: Beginner-Intermediate
- Basic Skills needed: knit, purl, seaming
- Gauge: 20 sts and 28 rows = 4" in Stockinette stitch
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.