Even Goldilocks would love the Bear Paw quilt kit at first sight!
Benartex supplies fabric for quilters, by quilters. Offering creative designer cotton prints, Benartex provides a large selection of beautiful, fine quality cotton prints to creatives worldwide who design and make quilts, crafts, wearable art, and home decorating items.
Your kit includes fabric from the Benartex Gradations collection, a stunning selection of vivid hues with a dazzling dip-dyed effect. Get your kit now, and create a 61" x 73" throw full of captivating color and stunning geometrics!
Supplies - Gradation by Caryl Bryer Fallert
- Fabric Included:
- 19 Gradation by Caryl Bryer Fallert ¼ Yard Cuts
- 4 ¾ Yards Background
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Care Instructions: Machine wash and dry
- Craftsy does not recommend pre-washing your pre-cut fabrics
- Other Supplies Needed:
- 4 Yards Backing (Horizontal Seam)
- Clear Quilting Ruler
- Rotary Mat
- Rotary Cutter
- 69" x 81" Batting
Pattern - Bear Paw Quilt Kit
- Designed By: Nancy Smith
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Basic machine quilting skills
- How to make and baste a quilt sandwich
- How to assemble a quilt top
- How to use a rotary cutter
- How to sew an accurate ¼" seam in all construction
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.