In Pierce, Patch, Quilt: Basic Quiltmaking Skills with Gail Kessler, you will learn the basic techniques and tools needed to complete your first quilt. Gail will cover step-by-step instructions on how to prepare and cut fabric, sewing and pressing, sashing and borders, and much more. Gail Kessler uses Olfa tools in her class to easily and precisely cut and measure fabric.
CLICK HERE for a preview or to enroll in Piece, Patch, Quilt: Basic Quiltmaking Skills with Gail Kessler.
The Olfa 5" Precision Appliqué Scissors are engineered to easily cut through fabric. Make the exact cuts you need for any quilt with clean cuts made without the fabric folding over the blade and an edge sharpened to the nose for precise appliqué cuts. The symmetrical design is perfect for right or left handed users and the large comfortable loops provide stability and strength while cutting any material.
Basic Quiltmaking Skills: Olfa 5" Precision Appliqué Scissors
- Featured in Pierce, Patch, Quilt: Basic Quiltmaking Skills with Gail Kessler
- Large handle loops fit up to three fingers for strength and stability
- Symmetrical design works for left or right handed users
- Sharpened to the tip for smaller or appliqué cuts
- Clean cuts with no folding of fabric over blades