Baba Yaga might be the Slavic version of a wicked witch, but these socks are wicked in a good way. Knit from the toe-up, you'll love the meandering, charted pattern that winds its way up the foot and leg, ending in a classic ribbing. The best thing about toe-up socks? You can make them as long as you want! With this generous ball of Lorna's Laces Solemate, you'll have enough durable, machine washable yarn to knit to your heart's content. Grab yourself a kit and get started today!
Lorna's Laces is the world of artisan yarn company. They hand-dye some of the world's finest yarns with the most beautiful colors!
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: One Size Fits All
- Finished Measurements: Adult
Lorna's Laces Solemate Yarn
- 1 hank of your color choice (model garment shown in Cermak)
- Fiber Content: 55% Superwash Merino Wool, 30% OutlastŠ, 15% Nylon
- Yardage: 100 g / 425 yd in each skein
- Knitting Weight: #1 Fingering
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Machine dry until just damp, and lay flat to finish.
Other Supplies Needed:
- Size US 0-2 (2-2.75mm) circular or double point needles
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Baba Yaga Socks
- Designed By: Lorena Haldeman
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, purl, Decreases, K2tog, p2tog, s2tog, Grafting
- Gauge: 6 - 8 sts = 1"
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.