Add a fiery pop of color to your wardrobe with the Augusta Shawl! Worked with five skeins of colorful Manos del Uruguay yarn, this crochet shawl makes a statement no matter what you pair it with. Better yet, the soft baby alpaca and pima cotton blend of this Manos Serena yarn is perfect for all seasons, meaning you can show off your shawl any time of year. Supplies are limited, so snag your Augusta Shawl kit today!
Antonia Shankland for Manos Del Uruguay
start sizing details
## Finished Measurements
- Finished dimensions: 56" wingspan, 27" depth
start yarn / fabric details
## Supplies - Manos del Uruguay Serena Yarn
Yarn Included: 5 hanks of Manos del Uruguay Serena Yarn (Natural, Lemonade, Gold, Valencia, Zinnia)
Fiber Content: 60% baby alpaca, 40% pima cotton
- Yardage: approx. 170 yds / 155 mts per 1.75 oz / 50 g
- Knitting Weight: #3-DK
- Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water, lay flat to dry
- Other Supplies Needed:
start pattern details
## Pattern - Augusta Shawl
- Designed By: Andrea Mules
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Basic crochet skills
- Gauge: 8 DC clusters = 4"
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.