Socks are the unsung heroes of the knitting world: they give warmth and support but they're hidden from the public eye, avoiding the attention that scarves and sweaters get. But what they lack in publicity, they make up for in functionality, especially these Aran Counterpane Socks in Lorna's Laces Solemate. Machine washable, durable and downright adorable, these socks are knit from the top down and you'll love the bobbles and design made entirely from yarn-overs and slipped stitches. Make a pair or two today!
Lorna's Laces is the world of artisan yarn company. They hand-dye some of the world's finest yarns with the most beautiful colors!
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- One Size Fits All
- Finished Measurements: Adult
Lorna's Laces Solemate Yarn
- 1 hank of your color choice (model garment shown in Charcoal)
- Fiber Content: 55% Superwash Merino Wool, 30% OutlastŠ, 15% Nylon
- Yardage: 100 g / 425 yds
- Knitting Weight: #1 Fingering
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Machine dry until just damp, and lay flat to finish.
Other Supplies Needed:
- Size 1 double point needles (5)
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Aran Counterpane Sock
- Designed By: Judy Sumner
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, purl, Knit in the round, YO, SKP, K2tog, Sl, Grafting
- Gauge: 8 sts = 1" in St st
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.