Add the luxurious look of cables to your cold-weather wardrobe with the Ambergate Wrap Kit! You'll receive a pattern and four skeins of Rowan Cocoon, a wool and mohair blend that offers softness and exquisite stitch definition. Featuring captivating cable stitches and cribbed detail edging, this wrap is sure to make you a style standout!
Rowan was first established in 1978 by two Yorkshire men, Stephen Sheard and Simon Cockin. We are an ethically conscious brand, with an emphasis on creating luxury, premium yarns sourced from organic, natural fibres.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: OSFA
Finished diminsions: Completed wrap is 42 cm (16 ½ in) wide and 108 cm (42 ½ in) long.
Rowan Cocoon Yarn
- 4 skeins of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 80% Merino Wool, 20% Kid Mohair
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g / 126yds
- Knitting Weight: #5-Bulky
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only, lay flat to dry
Other Supplies Needed:
- 1 pair 6mm (no 4) (US 10) needles
- 1 pair 7mm (no 2) (US 10½) needles
- Cable needle
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Necessary: Knit, Purl, Cables
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.