Easy to knit and undeniably eye-catching, Abbey's Cowl will complement all of your favorite outfits. You'll receive a pattern and one skein of Imperial Anna, a textural cotton/wool blend that adds alluring depth to this fast-knit design. Choose from a range of bright, earthy hues to complete this cowl; you can even add beads for an extra-special touch! Beads not included.
Once a year on the Imperial Stock Ranch in Oregon, wool is harvested from the sheep and begins the journey to yarn. Specially milled without harsh chemicals or extreme temperatures, Imperial Yarns are soft, pure and comfortable.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Size: One size
- Finished Measurements: 62"/157.5 cm circumference by 5 1/4"/13.5 cm long
Imperial Anna Yarn
- 2 Skeins of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 70% Wool, 30% Cotton
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US size 10 (6 mm) 32"/80 cm circular needle, or size to obtain gauge
- US size 13 (9 mm) needle
- Stitch marker
- 43 beads (optional) approx 9/16" x 11/16" (14 x 17 mm) with large hole
- US size 8 (1.25 mm) steel crochet hook or size to fit hole in bead
- Tapestry needle
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
- Designed By: Abbey Phelps
- Difficulty: Easy
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, Ourl
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase