Work up these warm and cozy San Isabel Mittens, featuring elegant picot edging, lovely three-color pattern-work, and Brown Sheep's famous Nature Spun fingering yarn. TheStranded Colorwork: Basics & Beyond course, with Sunne Meyer, guides you through all the basics of stranded colorwork, including great tips for custom-fitting your mittens, troubleshooting mistakes, and blocking your knitting for an expert finish. Sunne even shows you unique tricks to embellish your San Isabel mittens, for a cozy and creative finished pair of must have mitts!
Stranded Colorwork: San Isabel Mittens Kit
Please Note: The pattern for this course kit is only available with the purchase of Stranded Colorwork: Basics & Beyond with Sunne Meyer. For more information on Stranded Colorwork: Basics & Beyond CLICK HERE.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Mitten: 11" (28 cm) x 3.67" (9.3 cm)
- Thumb: 2.87" (7.3 cm) x 1.37" (3.5 cm)
Brown Sheep Nature Spun Fingering Yarn
- The following colors and skeins are included:
- 1 skein in Stone (main color)
- 1 skein in Ash (contrast 1)
- 1 skein in French Clay (contrast 2)
- Fiber Content: 100% Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 50 g/ 310 yds (per skein)
- Knitting Weight: 1-Fingering
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 1 (2.0 mm) needle
- Spare needle for hem turn in US 1 or smaller
- Tapestry needle
- Scrap yarn
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Please note, the San Isabel Mittens pattern is only included with purchase of the Stranded Colorwork: Basics & Beyond course with Sunne Meyer!