Knit a pair of these simple, yet striking Evergreen Lake mittens worked up in Cascade's cozy Baby Alpaca Chunky yarn! Sunne Meyer's Stranded Colorwork: Basics & Beyond course guides you through the ins and outs of stranded colorwork, such as adding a second color with ease, and how to work up thumbs in a breeze. Sunne also shows you expert tips and tricks for fitting your mittens, troubleshooting mistakes, and blocking for a professional finish. You'll love learning how to customize your creation with her fun techniques for adding embellishments to your own pair of adorably unique Evergreen Lake Mittens. Keep the cold weather at bay with these wonderfully cozy and creative mitts!
Stranded Colorwork: Evergreen Lake Mittens Kit
Please Note: The pattern for this course kit is only available with the purchase of Stranded Colorwork: Basics & Beyond with Sunne Meyer. For more information on Stranded Colorwork: Basics & Beyond CLICK HERE.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Size: One size
- Mitten: 8.25" (21 cm) x 4" (10.2 cm)
- Thumb: 2.75" (7 cm) x 1.75" (4.5 cm)
Cascade Baby Alpaca Chunky Yarn
- The following colors and skeins are included:
- 1 skein in Ecru (main color)
- 1 skein in Summer Sky Heather (contrast color)
- Fiber Content: 100% Baby Alpaca
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g/ 108 yds (per skein)
- Knitting Weight: 5-Chunky
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 7 (4.5 mm) double-pointed needles or long circular needles
- US 9 (5.5 mm) double-pointed needles or long circular needles
- Tapestry needle
- Scrap yarn
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Please note, the Evergreen Lake Mittens pattern is only included with purchase of the Stranded Colorwork: Basics & Beyond course with Sunne Meyer!