Manos Del Uruguay yarn comes crafted of 100% Extrafine Merino Wool, hand-dyed and wound by women working at The Manos Cooperatives, part of the World Fair Trade Organization. This soft, worsted weight yarn is perfect for bright, cozy sweaters, cheerful accessories, or snuggly stuffed toys!
No two hanks come exactly alike, as there are no dye lots, but all come with a rich, vibrant hue. Enhance your projects with personality and purpose, since every hank of Manos yarn you purchase helps a woman in Uruguay support her family!
Manos Del Uruguay Maxima Yarn
- Fiber Content: 100% Extrafine Merino Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g / 219 yds
- Knitting Weight: 4-Worsted
- Gauge: 4.5-5 stitches = 1 inch
- Recommended Needle: US 4-6
- Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water. Dry flat.
- Made in Uruguay.
** Please note, due to the hand-dyed nature, there can be variation in hue, even within the same dye batch. Also, please be aware that the winding technique used by the co-ops can result in up to a 2 gram variation in 50 g hanks.