Fall in love with lace alongside knitter extraordinaire Eunny Jang. Learn to breeze through charts, and discover the best cast-ons and bind-offs for lace. As Eunny expertly guides you through more intricate swatches, you'll easily conquer double decreases, double yarnovers, knitted edgings, and the "no stitch" symbol. This super soft, colorful yarn from Lorna's Laces Solemate is an ideal choice for Eunny's sweet and sassy scarf.
Lace Knitting: Lorna's Laces Solemate Ocean Scarf Kit
Please Note: The pattern for this course kit is only available with purchase of Lace Knitting: Basics and Beyond with Eunny Jang. For more information CLICK HERE
Lorna's Laces Solemate Yarn
- 1 skein of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 55% Superwash Merino Wool, 30% OutlastŠ, 15% Nylon
- Yardage: 100 g / 425 yd in each skein
- Knitting Weight: #1 Fingering
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Machine dry until just damp, and lay flat to finish.
Additional Materials Needed:
- US size 4 needles
- US size 8 needles
- US size 13 needles
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
- T-pins and blocking supplies
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Please note, the Ocean Scarf pattern is only included with purchase of the Lace Knitting: Basics and Beyond course with Eunny Jang, under the class materials.