Lion Brand's Fisherman's Wool yarn is soft, warm, and made of 100% pure virgin wool. It felts wonderfully and the generous yardage is perfect for this intricate Erin Afghan. Cabled and chic, this throw will easily accent any decor.
Explorations in Cables: Erin Afghan Kit
Please Note: The pattern for this course kit is only available with purchase of Explorations in Cables with Patty Lyons. For more information CLICK HERE
- One Size
- About 54 x 72 in. (137 x 183 cm)
Lion Brand Fisherman's Wool Yarn
- 14 skeins of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 100% pure virgin wool
- Weight/Yardage: 227 g / 465 yds
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only. Lay flat to dry. Do not use bleach.
Additional Materials Needed:
- Size 10 [6 mm] knitting needles
- Size J-10 (6 mm) crochet hook
- Cable Needles (Set of 2)
- Split Ring Stitch Markers
- Large-Eye Blunt Needles (Set of 6)
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Please note, the Erin Afghan pattern is only included with purchase of the Explorations in Cables course with Patty Lyons, under the class materials.