Knit up your own cabled cowl along with Patty Lyons! Lion Brand's Fisherman's Wool Yarn is soft, warm, and made of 100% pure virgin wool. It felts wonderfully and the generous yardage is perfect for this single skein project. Chic and cozy, the Cabled Cowl will be your favorite way to keep warm this winter.
Explorations in Cables: Cabled Cowl Kit
Please Note: The pattern for this course kit is only available with purchase of Explorations in Cables with Patty Lyons. For more information CLICK HERE
- One Size
- About 6 x 72 in. (15 x 183 cm)
- Finished Circumference: about 26 in. (66 cm), after felting
- Finished Height: about 15 in. (38 cm), after felting
Lion Brand Fisherman's Wool Yarn
- 1 skein of your color choice (Model shown in Natural
- Fiber Content: 100% pure virgin wool
- Weight/Yardage: 227 g / 465 yds
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only. Lay flat to dry. Do not use bleach.
Additional Materials Needed:
- Size 9 (5.5 mm) 24" Circular Knitting Needles
- Stitch Markers
- Large-Eye Blunt Needles (Set of 6)
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Please note, the Cabled Cowl pattern is only included with purchase of the Explorations in Cables course with Patty Lyons, under the class materials.