Knit up your own adorable Lace and Cables Hat with Patty Lyons! Lion Brand's Fisherman's Wool yarn is soft, warm, and made of 100% pure virgin wool. It felts wonderfully and the generous yardage is perfect for this single skein project. Chic and cozy, the Lace and Cables Hat is the perfect project to showcase your new knitting skills in style!
Explorations in Cables: Lace and Cables Hat Kit
Please Note: The pattern for this course kit is only available with purchase of Explorations in Cables with Patty Lyons. For more information CLICK HERE
- One Size
- Finished circumference 18 in. (45.5 cm), will stretch to fit a range of sizes
Lion Brand Fisherman's Wool Yarn
- 1 skein of your color choice (Model shown in Natural
- Fiber Content: 100% pure virgin wool
- Weight/Yardage: 227 g / 465 yds
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only. Lay flat to dry. Do not use bleach.
Additional Materials Needed:
- Size 7 Double Pointed Needles
- Cable Needles (Set of 2)
- Split Ring Stitch Markers
- Large-Eye Blunt Needles (Set of 6)
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Please note, the Lace and Cables Hat pattern is only included with purchase of the Explorations in Cables course with Patty Lyons, under the class materials.