Join the Gail Kessler Mystery Quilting Workshop and be part of an online experience you won't find anywhere else! You'll receive an inspiring fabric kit for your project, along with a step-by-step workshop including in-depth written instructions and close-up photos that will help you complete a quilt pattern designed by Gail Kessler exclusively for Craftsy. Plus, you will connect with Craftsy community members who are just like you! Create a new quilt, meet new friends, and learn useful skills in the process. Come Quilt-Along with us!
Featuring an exclusive pattern by designer Gail Kessler, the pattern is a secret until the Workshop begins, but you'll adore the Downton Abbey® fabric collection developed by Andover Fabrics and the Downton Abbey® production team. You'll receive more than 9 yards of fabric, featuring 19 lovely prints and a lush palette of rose, lavender and teal. Each elegant design is based on historical documents, making this collection the perfect match for the heirloom-quality quilt we'll be making!
Join Gail and your fellow Craftsy quilters for the Gail Kessler Mystery Quilting Workshop, and create a statement-making quilt you can't wait to show off!
How are Workshops different from Craftsy Classes? Learn how Craftsy Designer Workshops work.
Andover Fabrics supplies independent quilt shops and fabric retailers worldwide with a dazzling variety of fine quality cotton, cotton flannel, and wool fabrics designed for today's quilter and sewer.
start sizing details
## Finished Measurements
- Finished Measurements: 64" x 64"
start yarn / fabric details
This Craftsy Workshop includes:
- Exclusive access to Gail Kessler's Workshop starting May 1, 2014
- Step-by-step written instructions and quality photos for each step in the pattern
- Personalized help and encouragement from Gail Kessler and fellow quilters
- A one-of-a-kind quilt designed by Gail Kessler exclusively for Craftsy
- An assortment of 9.13 yds of 19 different fabrics from Andover's Downton Abbey® fabric collection:
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry warm.
Other Materials Needed:
- 4 yards backing of your choice
- Your choice of batting
start pattern details
## Pattern - English Medallion
- Designed by: Gail Kessler
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Sewing an accurate ¼" seam in all construction
## Please Note
For all US & Canadian customers, orders placed by April 23rd, fabric will be delivered by May 1st. Orders other international orders please review Craftsy's shipping guidelines for a complete list of the countries Craftsy ships to and estimated delivery times.