Create a vibrant sampler quilt with Craftsy's 2014 Block of the Month. Join quilting instructors Amy Walsh and Janine Burke, and say goodbye to color confusion! With this fantastic deal, you not only get the Block of the Month of class, but also the unqiue, colorful fabric that goes with it!
Enjoy quilting with your instructors as you discover accessible techniques for combining colors and creating contrasting effects. With 10 yards of Michael Miller Batiks in hand, you'll never miss a beat as you create six different blocks that become a vivid, modern quilt.
Designed by Amy Walsh and Janine Burke
Craftsy's Block of the Month has been a user favorite since 2012.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Finished Measurements: 60" x 90"
Supplies - Michael Miller Batiks
- Fabric Included:
- 26 pieces for a total of 10 yds of fabric
- Material for quilt top and binding
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Care Instructions: Machine wash and dry
- Other Supplies Needed:
- 5 1/2 yards of fabric for backing
- Your choice of batting
- Sewing machine, rotary cutter, ruler, cutting mat, thread, fabric marker, iron
Pattern - 2014 Block of the Month
- Designed By: Amy Walsh and Janine Burke, exclusively for Craftsy
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Basic machine quilting skills
- How to make and baste a quilt sandwich
- How to assemble a quilt top
- How to use a rotary cutter
- Class Delivery: This is a Craftsy class with an included kit. Your class will be available in your user dashboard as soon as you purchase it; the kit will ship and arrive later.