InstructionsYou need a ring mandrel, flush cutters, 18 gauge copper wire, 24 gauge copper wire, gel super glue, and the pearl.
1. cut your 18 ga wire about 7 inches long.
2. wrap around the ring mandrel at the size you want
3. leave the two tails of the wire up & wrap each tail around the ring base.
4. cut the 24 ga wire about 1.5 feet long.
5. insert one end of the wire through the ...
Read full instructions »
Type of item: Accessory
Style: Hipster, Whimsical, Retro / Vintage, Mod, Romantic, Cute, Casual, Funky, Classic
18 gauge copper wire, 24 gauge copper wire, resin pearl
What was your inspiration?
I love color and I love pearls and I wanted a big bold look, so I created the pearl ring. I have them in all colors!
What are you most proud of?
My children, of course!
I am also proud that I've been making and re-inventing jewelry designs for 15 years.
What advice would you give someone starting this project?
Take your time, have all your materials lined up, have the correct tools, and buy all means have fun and stick with your projects till you finish. You will be so proud of yourself.