Type of item: Home Decor
What was your inspiration?
I had some of these wonderful Kaffe Fassett prints left, so I put them into this little divided 4-patch quilt. Now I'm stuck. I don't know how to finish it, and I'd like your opinions. It's only a little quilt - 41" x 49", and I have tons of options. The white squares are 6". So chime in, please and help me out.
Here are some of my choices:
1. Leave it as it is and use my slowly growing FMQ skills to quilt.
2. Applique little flowers into the 6" squares.
3. Make it a baby quilt with cute little animals or children in the white squares.
4. Make it a beach quilt with flip-flops, sunglasses, beach umbrella, etc. in the white sections.
5. Turn it into a "closet" quilt - dresses, shoes, purses, etc. in the white squares.
6. Something different than any of these?
What advice would you give someone starting this project?
When in doubt, ask for a little help from your friends!!