InstructionsI just got a die cut that looks like a package!
1) create card in desired size.
2) cut out the gift or use die cut machine.
3) crete a ribbon bow and add cut flowes with a gem in the center. Add this o the center of the ribbon bow.
4) Stamp or use computer to create the word Celebrate. Also created a Thank You card.
5) Attach to the card with sticky doos so it is raised ...
Read full instructions »
Category: Paper Crafts
Type of item: Functional
Style: Formal / Bridal, Holiday, Cute, Whimsical
Scrapbook paper and card stock, die cut machine, ribbon, scrapbook software, decorative scissors, self-adhesive gems, ribbon
What was your inspiration?
Bougth a new Die Cut!
What are you most proud of?
The creation process was really simple and fun!
What advice would you give someone starting this project?