- Cut the card stock to the desired size for your card.
- Punch or use a die cut machine to make your flowers and leaves. Arrange the flowers in a bouquet..
- Cut out or stamp a title for the card and place on the top half.
- Use an embosser folder to create texture on the bottom half of the card.
- Create a vase using card stock and add a strip of ...
Read full instructions »
Category: Paper Crafts
Type of item: Functional
Style: Classic, Whimsical, Romantic, Cute, Traditional
Scrapbook Paper, Card Stock, Punches, Self-Stick Gems, Ribbon
What was your inspiration?
Made these for my mom to send to some of her friends who are not feeling well.
What are you most proud of?
As a floral designer, it's nice to create a floral arrangement using other materials.
What advice would you give someone starting this project?
The time spent creating the floral arrangement, cutting out the flowers and then designing the bouquet took longer than I expected. I put them together in sections, then glued the sections together, then added the glossy to the front and the back -- before I glued it to the card. I wanted ot make sure that it would stay together since ther is no back to it. (I didn't glue it to paper/card stock then glue to the front of the card.)