PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
We call her Evie for short.
Evie is very inquisitive by nature. However, she might be timid around new people. She likes to ask how things work and why things are the way they are.
Evie love her big bushy tail, and makes sure to to shampoo and condition it each time she takes a bath.
Evelyn also enjoys looking for bird nest in her free time. Mama birds never let her close though... I wonder why...
Final product measures about 8 x 7.5 inches with a 5 inch tail.
- Detailed step by step easy to follow instructions
- Corresponding colored photographs illustrating each step
- Learn how to hand sew invisible seams.
- Seven whole pages!
- live support! ( I'm here to help if you have any questions along the way, just send me a message :) )
- Can be made for about a dollar each! :O
**You will need**
- 10 x 22" of Body color fabric
- 10 x12" of Lighter colored fabric (for belly, mask, and tail tips)
- 5 x 5" black felt for eyes and nose
- sewing machine
- needle, thread
- polyfil or cotton stuffing
- Optional: snap on craft eyes and nose
- Easy/ Beginner (Super easy plush great for beginners!)
- Sewing machine required
- Hand sewing required for closing and attaching eyes
- Great for beginner plush makers
- Great as project with kids and for kids. (Young kids can trace and cut patterns while adult sews OR older kids can use this as an introduction to plush making)
- ~30 minutes to make for experienced sewers
- ~60 min to make for beginners
This pattern is for personal use ONLY, It CANNOT be re-sold, reproduced, or shared without my consent. Feel free to make a truck load and give it out to family and friends ;) Everyone will love you for it, I guarantee it!