The listing is for a PDF sewing pattern, that is just a click to download and made to print on a regular home printer, A4 size paper.
Finished toy is 14? / 35 cm long. You can enlarge/reduce the pattern if you require something larger/smaller.
- A detailed tutorial with step by step instructions (13 pages, 34 color photographs).
- Full size pattern pieces printable on A4 size paper.
- A list of material required.
- Suitable fabrics.
- Two metric systems: inches and cm.
- Hints and tips for sewing and stuffing throughout.
Skills you need:
This pattern is suitable for a beginner sewer. Skills required include straight stitching and hand sewing (invisible/ladder stitch, basting stitch).
To view a PDF pattern some people may need to install the FREE download "Adobe Acrobat Reader" program on their computer.