Meet Squeak - the newest member of the Dress Up Bunch.
She has a lovely pointy nose - she uses it to sniff out the best cheese. :-)
Her best friend is Pip the Cat. Pip and Squeak make a terrific team!
Squeak has a weighted tail and paws for excellent flop, and arms and legs that will go in any direction for good play and easy dressability - so much fun to play with!
What You Get
* full-size pattern pieces - no enlarging needed
* detailed instructions and lots of step by step photos - you'll never feel lost or wonder if you're doing it right
* links to videos teaching you all the skills you'll need to complete the project
What You'll Need
* 1/2 yard fabric (I used Sketch Flannel in Grey from Timeless Treasures for extra cuddliness)
* scraps of pink fabric for ear linings and nose
* embroidery thread for mouth
* 2 9 mm safety eyes
* plastic pellets (I like PolyPellets Weighted Stuffing Beads)
* polyfill stuffing (I like Soft Touch Polyfil Supreme Fiberfill)
Squeak is 18 inches tall from head to toe, 11 inches tall when sitting. She can share clothes with all the other dolls in the Dress Up Bunch. I wonder who loaned her that pretty pink dress? It matches her ears and nose!
I designed Squeak to be very easy to make - a great project for beginners. All the parts are nice and roomy for easy turning and stuffing, they all tuck easily inside the body for the final assembly, and there's a nice straight back seam for turning and stuffing that's easy to sew up by hand. If you know how to use your sewing machine you can make Squeak.
Squeak is a digital PDF pattern, so you'll receive it as soon as your order is complete. Make her today - she could be getting a kiss on her sweet pointy nose by bedtime tonight! Then make a friend for Squeak! You can see just a few of the dolls (and their clothes) in the Dress Up Bunch collage in the last photo.
Like everything at Shiny Happy World - you can sell items you make with this pattern, as long as you are making them yourself. :-)
I'm on a mission to teach people to sew, quilt, and embroider. I design patterns especially for beginners and I never release a pattern until I have videos teaching you every skill you'll need to ...
I'm on a mission to teach people to sew, quilt, and embroider. I design patterns especially for beginners and I never release a pattern until I have videos teaching you every skill you'll need to complete the project. Have fun!View all patterns by designer (125) »