I'm on a mission to teach people to sew, quilt, and embroider. I design patterns especially for beginners and I never release a pattern until I have videos teaching you every skill you'll need to ...
I'm on a mission to teach people to sew, quilt, and embroider. I design patterns especially for beginners and I never release a pattern until I have videos teaching you every skill you'll need to complete the project. You can find out more about me on my blog, ShinyHappyWorld.com.View all patterns by designer (163) »
When he gets nervous he nibbles on his hands. When he gets very nervous he nibbles on his hands AND feet.
I think he's very worried about meeting you. He hopes you like him!
His mouth is good for more than nibbling extremities. It's a great place to hide special treasures! And it's surprisingly easy to make. :-)
What You Get
* A full-sized pattern - no enlarging or reducing needed.
* Detailed instructions with lots and lots of step-by-step photos. You'll never feel lost or wonder if you're doing things right.
* Links to videos teaching you every skill you'll need to make your own Munch - from sewing curves to stuffing, to stitching up that stuffing hole. You can totally do this! It's a workshop in a pattern!
What You'll Need
* 1/3 yd. fleece fabric
* scraps of satin and/or patterned fabric for the mouth and the ear linings
* 2 12mm safety eyes
* plastic pellets for filling (I like Fairfield Poly Pellets)
* polyester fiberfill (I love Fairfield brand Soft Touch Polyfil Supreme)
* sewing machine, thread, basic sewing and embroidery tools
* a few hours
9 inches tall (not counting his looong legs) and 9 inches wide at the base. He's the perfect size for hugging. See the final photo for a picture of a customer-made Munch with an actual kid for scale. :-)
Munch is an easy softie pattern to make - nice big pieces that are easy to work with, gentle curves, nothing fussy. And he's so much fun to play with! Look at the additional photos!
After your purchase you'll receive an email allowing you to download the pattern instantly. Your very own Munch could be nibbling on his hands and feet and guarding special treasures very soon. . . :-)
(c) Wendi Gratz 2013
This pattern is for personal use only and is not available for commercial resale. That means you CAN sell things you make with the pattern (as long as you are making them yourself), but you CAN'T copy and sell or digitally distribute the pattern itself.