Basic Skills Necessary:
- Be able to follow a step by step pattern, and use sewing machine.
- Some basic embroidery skills to sew face
Introducing Honey Bunny! Made from super-soft Moda Snuggles, these sweet little bunnies can also be made from Prairie Cloth, Linen or Wool felt. In her spring outfit Honey is a happy little bunny!
Based on a pattern I made over ten years ago, the original bunny is quite worn now, though still much loved.
So if you have an hour or two to spare, let's hop to it!
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Height of bunny (seated) - approx 8" (20cm)
- 10" x 20" - Snuggles, linen, or prairie cloth (25cm x 50cm)
- 2" x 2" - Off white Wool Felt square (4cm x 4cm)
- 10" x 20" - Iron on interfacing (25cm x 50cm)
- 5 1/2" x 4" - cotton fabric Light print (14cm x 10cm)
- 5 1/2" x 2" cotton fabric Dark print (14cm x 5cm)
- Toy filling
- Pencil, Scissors, Ruler, Pins, Needle, Darning needle, Sewing machine, Iron
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- Embroidery floss - dark grey
- Reel of polyester or cotton multi-purpose thread