Make this lovely little lady for a flower-loving little girl. Or a little flower girl!
She has a squishy beanie body with nice weight to it - perfect for playing and cuddling.
I had the prototype on my worktable for a couple of months while I fine-tuned her design and everyone had to pick her up and give her a happy squish.
She's pretty irresistible!
What You Get
* A full-sized pattern - no enlarging needed.
* Complete instructions with loads of step-by-step photos. You'll never feel lost or wonder if you're doing things right.
* Links to video tutorials teaching you every skill you'll need to make the doll.
What You Need
* Small amounts of fabric. Less than 1/4 yard for the body, scraps for the face, arms and legs.
* Scraps of felt for the flower petal hair.
* Embroidery thread for flower petal edges and face.
* plastic pellets (I like Fairfield brand Poly Pellets)
* stuffing (I like Fairfield brand Soft Touch Poly-fil Supreme Fiberfill)
11 inches tall from her heels to the top of her flower petal hair. Lots of ladies don't like to share how wide they are - but she said I can tell you she's 5 inches across her bottom. :-)
You can see some photos of my daughter (age 10) holding her for size reference.
Easy peasy. There are some small pieces, but I show you a great technique for sewing them easily and accurately. This is a great pattern for beginners.
As soon as your payment is received you'll get a link to download the pattern. You could be making this cutie tonight!
(c) Wendi Gratz 2013
This pattern is for personal use only and is not available for commercial resale. That means you may not copy and sell or digitally distribute the pattern. You may, however, sell dolls you make with the pattern as long as you are making them yourself.
I'm on a mission to teach people to sew, quilt, and embroider. I design patterns especially for beginners and I never release a pattern until I have videos teaching you every skill you'll need to ...
I'm on a mission to teach people to sew, quilt, and embroider. I design patterns especially for beginners and I never release a pattern until I have videos teaching you every skill you'll need to complete the project. Have fun!View all patterns by designer (128) »