This listing is for the PDF pattern and tutorial of April the Spring Doll. April is the first doll in our Four Seasons Doll Collection.
Our spring doll is all dressed up and ready to play in the rain and jump in a few mud puddles!! The pattern comes complete with doll, raincoat, boots, and hat patterns. The doll and all of her clothes are made out of felt.
April is a completely hand-sewn and embroidered felt doll (No sewing machine required). April measures approximately 16" tall by 7.5" wide when complete. This doll cannot stand up by itself.
Included in this PDF pattern:
- Full scale pattern pieces - Detailed step-by-step instructions with photos - List of materials needed - References to tutorials for required stitches
The PDF file will be sent to you by email within 24 hours of your purchase, and usually sooner. If you have not received it in this time frame, please contact us either by email or through Etsy conversation to see if there might have been a problem.
NOTE: You will need a PDF reader like Adobe Acrobat Reader to bring up this PDF file. You can download the latest version for free at www.adobe.com
- Yes, your finished handmade items may be sold online or otherwise in limited numbers only.
- Mass-production is strictly prohibited.
- If you are selling online, please first let us know and then give us design credit in the written description of your listing. Acceptable examples: "Pattern used with permission by Squishy-Cute Designs" or "Made from a Squishy-Cute Designs pattern". We would also ask that you provide a link to our website. If you are selling at a bazaar or craft show, please provide similar credit to us.
- Please note: Even if you alter our pattern designs in any way (by adding to, removing from, or changing the design), this altered design still remains property of Squishy-Cute Designs, and is still subject to our copyright policy and you must still give us design credit.