PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
Cindy is as adorable as adorable can be!
Cindy is a quite bunny. she likes to wiggle her nose and yawn.
She doesn't like loud sounds and crowds. She rather snuggle in her nest and nap all day long :)
Final product measures about 3 x 3.5 inches with 3 inch ears.
- Print and cut pattern fits on any standard sheet of paper
- Detailed step by step easy to follow instructions
- Corresponding colored photographs illustrating each step. SO colorful!
- Learn how to hand sew invisible seams.
- Six whole pages!
- live support! ( I'm here to help if you have any questions along the way, just send me a message :) )
- Can be made for less than a dollar each! or with scraps you have laying around!
**You will need**
~ 9 x 12" of Body color fabric
~ 5 x 6" of Inner Ear colored fabric
~ 2 x 2" black felt for eyes and nose
- sewing machine or hand sewing
- needle, thread
- polyfil or cotton stuffing
- Optional: snap on craft eyes
- Easy/ Beginner (Super easy plush great for beginners!)
- Sewing machine speeds things up, up you can hand sew too since the bunny is small :)
- Hand sewing required for closing and attaching eyes
- Great for beginner plush makers
- Great as project with kids and for kids. (Young kids can trace and cut patterns while adult sews OR older kids can use this as an introduction to plush making)
- ~30 minutes to make for experienced sewers
- ~50 min to make for beginners
This pattern is for personal use ONLY, It CANNOT be re-sold, reproduced, or shared without my consent. Feel free to make a truck load and give it out to family and friends ;) Everyone will love you for it, I guarantee it!