Bitsy is only 9 inches tall, small enough to hitch a ride in a coat pocket. Made of soft cotton jersey, she's a cuddly little handful. Pattern includes Bitsy, three outfits and her versatile tote. On the inside, one side is her bed, complete with pillow. The other side has pockets for her clothing. Close the tote and you'll find a sling for her to ride in!
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 9" jointed doll with her tote bag bed
- MATERIALS NEEDED TO MAKE DOLL:
- 12'' x 24'' cotton blend jersey
- poly fiber fill, approx. 8 oz.
- pink or peach powder blush
- permanent markers - black and red
- four 1/4'' plain, flat buttons for joints
- two 1/8'' black buttons for eyes
- MATERIALS NEEDED FOR TOTE & BEDDING:
- 1 yd denim, duck or corduroy for tote
- 1/4 yd flannel or t-shirt knit for bed lining & pillow
- remnant white cotton or blend for panties
- three buttons 3/4'' to 1''
- MATERIALS NEEDED FOR CLOTHES:
- (1/8 yd or less for each item of clothing)
- DRESS: cotton blend fabric, 1/2 yd lace, three snaps
- PANTIES: cotton knit fabric, 1/4 yd 1/8'' elastic
- OVERALLS: cotton/blend or light denim fabric, two snaps, two 1/4'' buttons
- NIGHTGOWN: flannel fabric, 1/2 yd 1/8'' elastic
- BUCKLE SHOES: felt or lightweight vinyl, two snaps
- TIE SHOES: felt or lightweight vinyl, embroidery floss
- SOCKS: ribbing, t-shirt knit or old, thin socks