from Shiny Happy World
PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
She has a terrific sense of humor and loves to tell jokes - but only to people she knows really well. She's a little bit shy with strangers.
Her favorite book is Knuffle Bunny by Mo Willems and her favorite food is carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. Yum!
Beatrice is one of The Dress Up Bunch and can share clothes with everyone else in the group. Fun!
Beatrice has weighted hands and feet for excellent flop, arms and legs that will go in any direction for great play and easy dressability, and plenty of cuteness!
Beatrice is also very easy to make. I designed the pattern special that way. :-)
What You Get
* full-sized pattern for Beatrice - no enlarging needed
* detailed instructions and lots of step by step photos - you'll never feel lost or wonder if you're doing it right
* links to free videos teaching you all the skills you'll need to complete the project
What You'll Need
* 1/2 yard bunny-colored fabric
* scraps of contrasting fabric for the ear linings
* tiny scrap of wool felt for the nose
* embroidery thread - black for the mouth and a color to match the felt for the nose
* plastic pellets (I like PolyPellets Weighted Stuffing Beads)
* polyfill stuffing (I like Soft Touch Polyfil Supreme Fiberfill)
* 2 9mm safety eyes
* small amount of yarn for the puffy tail
Beatrice is shown wearing a dress made from the Peasant Dress pattern (sold separately). Beatrice's dress looks a little different from the one on the cover of the dress pattern - I just left the elastic out of the sleeves for a different look!
Beatrice is 17 inches tall from head to toe - 11 inches when sitting. Of course - that's not counting her lovely long ears. :-)
I designed Beatrice to be very easy to make - a great project for beginners. All the parts are nice and roomy for easy turning and stuffing, they all tuck easily inside the body for the final assembly, and there's a nice straight back seam for turning and stuffing that's easy to sew up by hand. If you know how to use your sewing machine you can make Beatrice.
Beatrice is a PDF pattern. You'll receive a link to download it immediately after your order is complete. Instant gratification! But you do need to be patient while the file downloads. It's a BIG file - lots of step by step photos makes for a big file.
While you're waiting for that file to download - take a look at some of Beatrice's friends in The Dress Up Bunch. (You can see a few in the additional photos.)
Make Beatrice today! And then make some more friends from The Dress Up Bunch. And some clothes they can all share. :-)
Like everything at Shiny Happy World - you can sell items you make with this pattern, as long as you are making them yourself.
I'm on a mission to teach people to sew, quilt, and embroider. I design patterns especially for beginners and I never release a pattern until I have videos teaching you every skill you'll need to complete the project. Have fun!