Basic Skills Necessary:
- Sew on knit fabrics
- Sew small curved seams and darts
- Hand sew finishing work, buttons, beads
Baby Snodagers are (a smaller version of my original Snodager), are a darling little creature that came from the childish recesses of my mind. Based loosely on a dinosaur this little creature who in my mind is brightly colored, has a kangaroo style pouch to carry their toys in.
Snodagers are a central character in a my Children's coloring and story book called "Glips, Snodagers and Wallywogs".
Baby Snodagers are made with buttons and beads and are not recommended for children under age 3.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- H: 10 inches (26cm)
- W: 8 inches (20cm)
- 1/3 yard (.30m) textured knit body fabric
- 1/3 yard (.30m) textured knit contrast belly fabric
- Four buttons 3/8 to 1/2 inch (1cm to 1.5cm) for button joints
- Two size 6/0 (large) black seed beads for eyes
- Two size 10/0 (medium small) black seed beads for nostrils
- Sewing Machine
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- Removable marking pen or pencil
- Matching threads
- High quality stuffing
- 5 inch (13cm) soft sculpture, doll making needle
- Sewing needle small enough to fit through bead
- Chopstick or turning tool