Sweet faced Stella is 23 inches tall, with a soft, cotton jersey cuddly body. Her face is made with a few simple soft sculpture stitches. She has acrylic yarn hair and button eyes. Her beloved doll, Little Stella, is her own twin doll. Little Stella is 10 inches tall, with tiny button eyes and yarn hair.
Complete pattern includes full size pattern pieces and instructions for both dolls, their matching dresses, panties, shoes and socks.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- big Stella is about 23" finished, and little Stella is about 10"
- 1 yard t-shirt knit or cotton jersey
- hand quilting/hand sewing thread to match doll
- 20 oz polyfil
- 1/4" shank buttons for big Stella eyes
- 1 oz acrylic yarn for little Stella hair
- 4 oz acrylic yarn (or size 14 wig) for big Stella
- fine tip permanent fabric markers OR embroidery floss in black and red
- 1 yd cotton or blend for dress
- 1/2 yd contrast fabric for dress
- scraps for contrasting trim for dress
- 1/2 yd cotton or blend for panties
- 1 sheet felt for shoes
- 1/2 sheet felt sheet for soles
- t-shirt knit scraps for socks
- ribbons for hair
You Will Also Need:
- 1/4 yard fusible interfacing for shoes (apply prior to cutting shoe pieces)
- Five 1/4" snaps for dresses
- 1 yd 1/8'' elastic for panties
- thread to match fabrics