As "Lazy Girl," Joan Hawley always finds the easy and fun way to a successful project. A self-described geek and armchair engineer, Joan loves creating new twists and techniques for sewing and ...
As "Lazy Girl," Joan Hawley always finds the easy and fun way to a successful project. A self-described geek and armchair engineer, Joan loves creating new twists and techniques for sewing and quilting. Joan is a renowned author, teacher and popular blogger. In addition to her successful pattern line, she designs notions for Clover Needlecraft and developed her Sew Lazy line of interfacing. Additionally, Joan is passionate for purses and poodles, loves the thrill of the written word, collecting books, thinking about gardening and occasionally burning a new recipe.View all patterns by designer (16) »
- Decorate your life with yo-yos featuring a second fabric. Add beads, ribbon, buttons to make pins, ornaments and more!
- Make large or small yo-yos with large or small centers. Each yo-yo is supported with a circle of stabilizer, offering great posture while keeping it lightweight.
- Add a pin to the back, or hang from a ribbon to make an ornament.
- Use the larger center opening to 'frame' a feature fabric, photograph, holiday theme, or school colors/logo.
- Make gift hang-tags with personalized message inside.
- Tuck money inside for the perfect money-givers.
- Pattern includes templates for fabric and stabilizer.
- Sizes: 2 3/4" - 4 1/2"