from Lazy Girl Designs
PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
- Decorate your life with yo-yos featuring a second fabric. Add beads, ribbon, buttons to make pins, ornaments and more!
- Make large or small yo-yos with large or small centers. Each yo-yo is supported with a circle of stabilizer, offering great posture while keeping it lightweight.
- Add a pin to the back, or hang from a ribbon to make an ornament.
- Use the larger center opening to 'frame' a feature fabric, photograph, holiday theme, or school colors/logo.
- Make gift hang-tags with personalized message inside.
- Tuck money inside for the perfect money-givers.
- Pattern includes templates for fabric and stabilizer.
- Sizes: 2 3/4" - 4 1/2"
Joan Hawley has enjoyed finding the easy way in sewing for more than 30 years. She fell in love with quilting and started Lazy Girl Designs in 1997. A self-described geek and armchair engineer, she loves creating new twists and techniques for sewing and quilting.