Phone & Tablet Pillow

from from blank pages...

Add your comment:

magsps128795 on craftsy.com
magsps128795  January 11, 2014 11:20 AM

I see that there is now a charge for this pattern. When did this happen?

DianeBohn on craftsy.com
DianeBohn  March 1, 2014 5:32 AM

There has been a charge for quite a while now. Especially with rewriting the pattern and including new updates, I felt it fair to charge for it. It has been a huge blessing to our family, and I'm grateful for all the support I have received in making the changes. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

katili on craftsy.com
katili  December 29, 2013 1:54 AM

Wow, thanks so much for making the tablet size a free update for this pattern! They're super cute, I can't wait to make them :)

wrk2liv@gmail.com on craftsy.com
wrk2liv@gmail.com  March 29, 2013 11:45 AM

Thank you for the tutorial. I have made several of these. I shorten the back/main part by about 2" and make the sewn lines in the empty part a little closer together then sew a line between them as well.
These changes make for a nicer proportion in my eyes and it is super functional. I use them for my Android tablet, my son's tablet, an iPad and my Android smartphone. They even work for paper books.

wrk2liv@gmail.com on craftsy.com
wrk2liv@gmail.com  March 29, 2013 0:08 PM

Oops, that should be 1", not 2.

Kirsten Walpole on craftsy.com
Kirsten Walpole  February 15, 2014 9:54 PM

Would you be able to post some photo's of your alternations? Thank you

DianeBohn on craftsy.com
DianeBohn  March 1, 2014 5:29 AM

Kirsten, so there is no confusion, her alterations were made to my old pattern which was much larger than the current size. If you made those changes on the new pattern (that comes with the Tablet size instructions) it would not produce the same results. :)

tommysmom on craftsy.com
tommysmom  February 9, 2013 8:08 AM

I haven't been able to get any files to open.

tommysmom on craftsy.com
tommysmom  February 9, 2013 8:27 AM

Finally got them to download! You have to 'save' instead of 'open'. :-)

palmerdee262028 on craftsy.com
palmerdee262028  January 13, 2013 6:00 PM

cant open the pdf file!!!

DianeBohn on craftsy.com
DianeBohn  September 13, 2013 1:53 PM

I'm sorry I didn't see your comment. Were you able to open it??

DianeBohn on craftsy.com
DianeBohn  December 28, 2013 4:52 PM

I uploaded an updated pattern today. Maybe you'll have better luck with this pattern. Make sure to save it to your computer, and not just open it. :)

PurpleLover7 on craftsy.com
PurpleLover7  December 8, 2012 6:56 PM

I love the looks of this pattern! Thanks for sharing :)

I don't know if it's a problem with my Mac or with my version of Adobe, but even though the PDF looked great, when I printed it it came out with all sorts of symbols & odd letters.
I finally got a useable copy to print with a lot of fiddling.

I can hardly wait to make one :D M<

mommaroar on craftsy.com
mommaroar  September 7, 2013 8:48 AM

I don't know if this will help - but I've found that if I close the PDF before it is done printing, it comes out with all the jumbled junk. If I keep it open until the entire doc is printed, I never have a problem.

DianeBohn on craftsy.com
DianeBohn  September 13, 2013 1:54 PM

I'm sorry. I didn't realize anyone left comments on here. Were you able to open it?

Phone & Tablet Pillow Pattern