from Casa Magubako
PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
This is a digital pattern to help you handcraft a felt Matryoshka doll embellishment and/or ornament. This pattern comes in a PDF format (3.91 MB) and your computer will need a PDF reader in order to see this file. If it doesn't have it, you can download one for free here: www.adobe.com/reader
This item is a digital file, NOT a finished product. If you are not sure if this tutorial is for you, please feel free to contact me with all the questions you may have before you make a purchase. Due to the digital nature of this item, all sales are final. Thanks!
The pattern is provided in three ready-to-print sizes:
* Small pattern that will make a 2 1/8" x 1 5/8" felt doll, the perfect size for a hair clip embellishment.
* Medium size pattern to make a 3" x 2 1/4" felt doll. This size would work great for a brooch project.
* Large size pattern to make a 4" x 3 1/8" felt doll ornament or a 4 1/4" x 3 1/4" large doll embellishment.
The instructions given in this tutorial apply for both the embellishment and the ornament versions, with only small variations that will be explained in detail.
You will get:
1. List of materials and tools
2. Twenty three pages with more than 50 digital images to make each step easy to follow and understand
3. Instructions that will take you step-by-step through the handcrafting process in the easiest way possible
4. Basic stitching guide
5. Patterns ready to print in 3 sizes, you don't have to enlarge or reduce the images
6. Some tips to make your work easier and more efficient
Level of difficulty ->Intermediate
To make this doll you will need some sewing and embroidery skills and a few materials and tools like felt, embroidery thread, scissors, felt glue, sewing needle etc.
*You may sell the pieces you make with this tutorial as long as you do it through a small scale business. Mass producing this design is expressly prohibited.
*Give design credit to Casa Magubako in your listing descriptions when selling the pieces you made with this tutorial .
*You may not take credit for this design.
*You may not copy, resell or distribute this tutorial or any parts of it. All text, pictures and illustrations are exclusive property of Casa Magubako.
Thanks for looking!
I am a stay at home mom that loves to design and make little creatures in felt. I have so many designs that I decided to share them with other felt lovers in the form of digital patterns. I will be gradually adding more of my tutorials, so please check back often. I hope you enjoy what I have to offer!