Please note you are getting a digital PDF booklet and not a printed booklet.
* This is our fab 16 page booklet that contains all you need to know to get started with machine satin stitched applique!
* We give this booklet to all of our students at the applique classes we regularly teach at The Village Haberdashery in West Hampstead, London.
* It contains lots of tips to get an excellent result as well as a troubleshooting section.
* Adobe Reader is available for free from www.adobe.com. The booklet prints onto A4 paper.
* Our designs, templates and patterns are intended for personal use. If you are a business wishing to stock our patterns or booklets please get in touch with us as we supply wholesale.
* Please note this booklet is copyright Kip & Fig and may NOT be shared, or re-sold, without our written permission.
* If you are a small business wanting to use one of our patterns to make items to sell please contact us at email@example.com for a small business commercial license. Our licenses are affordable and you can build the cost into your pricing. Licenses are based on the quantity of items made, so please indicate how many (for example 25 retro flower garlands or 10 applique cushions).