Hobby Apron FREE sewing pattern

from Get Sewing - patterns for beginners

Add your comment:

GetSewing on craftsy.com
GetSewing  November 5, 2013 9:24 AM

Click on "Add Pattern To Cart". Then "Add to Pattern Library". Go to your "My Craftsy" tab. Then click on "Pattern Library". There's a link to click to download it. You need to have Adobe Acrobat reader (free) to open pdf files.

also on etsy $1.99 https://www.etsy.com/listing/92482806/pattern-vendor-hobby-apron-download-very?ref=shop_home_active

GetSewing on craftsy.com
GetSewing  November 5, 2013 8:51 AM

Click on "Add Pattern To Cart". Go to your "My Craftsy" tab. Then click on "Pattern Library". There's a link to click to download it. You need to have Adobe Acrobat reader (free) to open pdf files.

GetSewing on craftsy.com
GetSewing  November 5, 2013 9:26 AM

After "Add Pattern To Cart", then "Add to Pattern Library" then Go to your "My Craftsy" tab. Then click on "Pattern Library". There's a link to click to download it.

SewSassy1 on craftsy.com
SewSassy1  July 26, 2013 6:39 AM

I suppose we are all having the same trouble. I have tried multiple times to download from my laptop, desktop and mobile and have not been succcessful. Has anyone done it?

GetSewing on craftsy.com
GetSewing  November 5, 2013 8:50 AM

gracielalomas on craftsy.com
gracielalomas  July 5, 2013 10:44 AM

Omgosh. How Do you download this free pattern I have 10 friends and their Craftsy members and we cannot download this pattern please let us know how to do this we follow the instructions from the previous comments and there's no way you can download it please let us give us a link we can go to or give us a price we will buy the pattern. thank you very very much

GetSewing on craftsy.com
GetSewing  November 5, 2013 8:51 AM

GetSewing on craftsy.com
GetSewing  November 5, 2013 9:25 AM

GetSewing on craftsy.com
GetSewing  November 5, 2013 9:25 AM

DDavies on craftsy.com
DDavies  June 7, 2013 7:16 AM

My Mom used to make these, but she made a casing at the top and ran a doubled over strip of fabric through it so it could be adjusted to fit anyone, or could be made as straight or 'boofy' as desired. Thanks for reminding me! Tme to dust off the ol' sewing machine :)

cheryl_er1482507 on craftsy.com
cheryl_er1482507  May 21, 2013 8:07 AM

How do i download this pattern please???

GetSewing on craftsy.com
GetSewing  May 31, 2013 0:46 PM

Go to your "My Craftsy" tab. Then click on "Pattern Library". There's a link.

GetSewing on craftsy.com
GetSewing  November 5, 2013 9:25 AM

GmaFLOR on craftsy.com
GmaFLOR  March 2, 2013 5:49 PM

HOW DO i DOWNLOA THIS PATTERN. CAN'T FIND 'DOWNLOAD BUTTON'

GetSewing on craftsy.com
GetSewing  May 31, 2013 0:46 PM

Go to your "My Craftsy" tab. Then click on "Pattern Library". There's a link.

GetSewing on craftsy.com
GetSewing  November 5, 2013 9:27 AM

Mlovestosew on craftsy.com
Mlovestosew  February 2, 2013 10:42 AM

This is just too cute. I'm always having to locate items when I'm sewing - I tend to loose things right in front of me. What a great idea! Thanks for providing this pattern,

Hobby Apron FREE sewing pattern Pattern