Basic Skills Necessary:
Instant Download!...This pretty Embroidery Stabilizer Keeper is perfect for every sewing room. It is easily customizable for any number of stabilizer rolls and any space requirements. It will keep your stabilizer dust free and always at your fingertips. You'll always know just which type of stabilizer you have!
You can make this for yourself or it will make a unique gift!
This pattern is very well illustrated with many photos and graphic drawings, with step-by-step instructions that are very easy to follow for all levels of sewing experience.
If you purchase this pattern, I would love it if you would leave me a comment and tell me where you heard about it!! Thank you!
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Finished Dimensions: (if made exactly like the example) 18" x 36" (not including hanger) with sleeves for 8 rolls of stabilizer.
- Main Fabric - 100% Cotton- 1 yard will be plenty unless you are enlarging the pattern or unless your fabric store does not cut generous yardage. Most do.
- 1/2" Double Fold Bias Tape - Approx. 10 yds.
- 1/2" Single Fold Bias Tape - Approx. 4 yds.
- Contrasting Fabric - If you choose to make your bias tape, as I did, you will need 3/4 yd. for bias trim and hang tags.
You Will Also Need:
- Batting type filler. I used fusible fleece for the stiffness, although I didn't actually fuse it.
- Enough clear vinyl for 8-15"x16" pieces. I used the thinner weight.
- 5/8"x36" wooden dowel. Trimmed to about 2" wider than the finished width of your keeper
- Other basic Sewing Supplies